The Best Pest Control in Delaware County, PA
Pest Control Technicians, Inc. has been serving Pennsylvania families for over 45 years. Not only are we committed to getting rid of pests in your home, but we also want to look out for our people and the planet. We lead the industry in offering safe, environmentally responsible, and effective pest solutions through Integrated Pest Management technology and the use of the least amount of liquid pesticide necessary. The EPA has recognized us as a Steward of the Environment for our efforts.
Delaware County Service Area:
- Chadds Ford
- Chester Heights
- Clifton Heights
- Crum Lynne
- Drexel Hill
- Glen Mills
- Marcus Hook
- Newtown Square
- Prospect Park
- Ridley Park
- Sharon Hill
- Upper Darby
Don’t see your area listed above? Give us a call at 610-601-3117.
No matter how clean you keep your home and no matter how hard you try to make pests feel unwelcome, they eventually find their way in. Once they do and you trust the pest services at PCT, our local exterminators will come up with a plan for speedy and effective removal by combining Integrated Pest Management techniques with products designed to target the pests at hand. We will be at your home within 24 hours of you contacting us.
As part of our pest control in Delaware County, you can expect:
- A detailed inspection to assess your infestation.
- A customized treatment plan based on our findings.
- Eco-friendly and organic solutions for increased safety and reduced environmental impact.
- Long-term enjoyment of a pest-free home.
Termites can literally eat you out of house and home if you don’t stop them in time. Because time is of the essence to prevent thousands of dollars in repairs, it doesn’t pay to fool around with DIY termite control. Not only can the professional termite exterminators at PCT remove these ravenous wood-eaters from your home, but we will also protect you from future invasions.
When you partner with us for termite treatment in Delaware County, you can expect:
- A same-day inspection whether it’s for an active termite infestation or preventative measures.
- In-ground monitoring using the Sentricon System to catch termite activity early.
- Use of the Ensystex baiting system and Taurus liquid treatments to safely and effectively get rid of termites and their colony.
- Ongoing monitoring station and wood-to-soil inspections in the spring, summer, and fall to catch any budding infestations early.
Rats and mice don’t need much of an opening to gain access to your home, just something no bigger than a dime or a quarter will do. Even if you are successful at rodent removal, chances are, the points of entry remain available for the next batch of squatters to come in and settle. At PCT we have knowledgeable technicians that can effectively and reliably banish rodents and keep them out.
Our environmentally-friendly rodent control in Delaware County includes:
- A thorough inspection by trained rat exterminators to find rodents and their entry points.
- Safe and effective treatments that get rid of mice and rats, but don’t endanger children or pets.
- Detailed exclusion work to prevent future rodent infestations.
- Additional service visits as needed.
Bed Bug Treatment
There is nothing that destroys any chance of peaceful sleep like a bed bug infestation. These nocturnal pests will hitch a ride into your home in used furniture, clothing, or even your luggage after a vacation. Since they are resistant to many DIY treatments, it’s best to contact a professional pest control company to get rid of bed bugs completely.
When you trust PCT for bed bug treatment in Delaware County, you will receive:
- A free bed bug inspection to find all of their hiding spots.
- Treatment plans designed for your unique situation that involve standard or low preparation based on your needs.
- Use of a combination of bed bug control treatments that are family and pet-friendly, including dust and chemical products.
- A step-by-step preparation sheet prior to service and answers to all of your questions by a friendly and knowledgeable bed bug exterminator so you are ready for treatment.
- 2-3 service visits to make sure your home is bed bug-free.
Having critters take up residence in your home or business is a serious problem. Not only do you risk damage to your property and exposure to disease, but also a chance of serious injury when you try to remove these invaders yourself. Since it’s impossible to know how a cornered animal will behave, it’s best to leave wildlife removal to professionals. If you are plagued by bats, birds, squirrels, opossums, and more, our highly trained technicians at PCT have the expertise and equipment to safely evict any wild animals that have moved in, clean up after them, and ensure they won’t return.
When you contact us for wildlife control in Delaware County, we will humanely remove and prevent the return of critters using methods including:
- Trapping and release
- One-way doors
- Screen repair
- Chimney caps
- Gutter guard installation
- Exclusion repairs
- And more!
Our All Season Premier Plan
Save $150 while protecting your home from rodents, termites, mosquitoes, and general pests with our All Season Premier Plan!
Our Termite Treatment
Contact PCT today to get $100 off our Termite Treatment!
5 Star Review
Very nice very fast very gone thank you so very much
5 Star Review
Nice people, and they solved our problem.
5 Star Review
"*" indicates required fields