Eco-Friendly Mosquito Control Near You
Same Day Service with 100% Service Guarantee
Mosquito Control Near Me
Tired of sharing your yard with mosquitoes? Not only are they annoying, but they can also pass dangerous diseases to you and your family. Instead of dealing with them, let the experts at Pest Control Technicians Inc. help you out. Our environmentally responsible mosquito control in Pennsylvania is designed to eliminate your infestation quickly and effectively—no mess, no fuss, no hassle. With over 40 years of experience, we’ll give you back your yard in no time!
All Seasons Mosquito + Tick
Receive $75 off when you sign up for our All Seasons Mosquito + Tick Plan!
"*" indicates required fields
All Seasons Mosquito & Tick
All Seasons Mosquito & Tick pest control program will eliminate all current infestations and protect your home against a variety of household pests for the long haul. During the initial visit to your home, we will carefully inspect your home and identify common entry and exit points for pests.
About this Service
Mosquitoes are a pervasive and exhausting pest: they reproduce quickly, can lay eggs in bodies of water as small as a bird bath or puddle, and are immune to most DIY mosquito control. For mosquito control that will eradicate them throughout their life cycle, as well as eliminate ticks, look no further than your local experts at Pest Control Technicians Inc. We’ve been protecting homes, health, and families since 1976.SAVE $75 ON A MOSQUITO + TICK CONTROL PLAN!
Our Mosquito Control Service – What to Expect
Many techniques for mosquito extermination rely on toxic chemicals that can put you and your loved ones at risk and pollute our air. Our team at PCT is committed to using only organic, family-and-pet-safe products to preserve your peace of mind. Our mosquito exterminators complete frequent online and in-field training on chemical storage and handling, proper PPE usage, pest identification, and customer service and communication. We believe in environmentally responsible treatments, and our commitment to these practices has earned us recognition as a Steward of the Environment by the EPA!
When you partner with us for mosquito control, you can expect the following:
- A free same-day inspection to assess your home’s needs and the factors drawing mosquitoes to your property.
- Monthly treatments from May through October, prime infestation season.
- Eco-friendly mist spray treatments on shrubbery, decks, drains, and other additions on the perimeter of your home.
- Immediate, continuous reduction for mosquito and tick populations.
- Advice from your expert exterminator on how to prevent infestations.
We’ll Get Rid of Mosquitoes for Good—Guaranteed!
If you’re sick of wasting your money on ineffective tiki torches or smelly bug sprays, it’s time for a change. When you work with PCT, you’ll not only get affordable, same-day, eco-friendly treatments—you’ll also get our satisfaction guarantee. If you see mosquito and tick infestations return between scheduled treatments, all you have to do is give us a call to get a free follow-up treatment from your trained mosquito exterminator. Remember that our treatments promise reduction, not complete elimination. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we prove it when it comes to providing you the reliable service you deserve.Contact Us Now!
Tips for Preventing Mosquitoes on Your Own
Mosquitoes can be a tough pest to battle on your own, but there are certain efforts every homeowner can take to make their yard less inviting to mosquitoes. They’re drawn to areas where they have both potential humans and animals to feed on (you and your loved ones and pets) and places to lay their eggs. To make it harder for mosquitoes to establish themselves in your yard, do the following to prepare for them:
- Remove standing water: Empty any containers in your yard—including old tires, wheelbarrows, flower pots, bird feeders, buckets, and other such clutter—that might collect water from rain or sprinklers. Every bit of standing water is a potential nursery for mosquitoes.
- Maintain clean gutters: They will often lay eggs in clogged gutters that have been blocked by leaves, sticks, dirt, and other debris. Clean your gutters well and often.
- Keep the ground level: Depressions in the ground collect standing water. Fill in any areas that are low to avoid puddling.
- Use quality window or door screens: Screens should be used in windows, doors, and around patios/porches for added protection.
- Repair leaks and cracks: Be sure to have any plumbing leaks and cracks in your foundation repaired to avoid standing water.
Our Commercial Services
Mosquitos are annoying pests no matter where they are, but can be especially bothersome if they’re affecting your business. They reproduce rapidly and most DIY methods for controlling them fall flat. Unless you’re continually fighting them off, they will inevitably come back and continue to cause problems. To prevent this, we offer commercial mosquito control so that someone is always tending to the issue with eco-friendly treatments.
Our commercial mosquito control can help the following businesses:
- Highrise apartments
- Food processing
- Food distribution centers
- Office buildings
- Daycare centers
- Medical offices
- Nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Retail stores
- Industrial buildings
- Country clubs
Pest Control In The Philadelphia Metro Area
For over 45 years, our team at Pest Control Technicians, Inc. has been proud to provide industry-leading pest control to homes and businesses just like yours. The technicians who work with us undergo frequent training in procedures and customer service to make sure the work they provide is fast, effective, and reliable. Our eco-friendly and affordable, and same-day residential service is available in and around the Philadelphia Metro Area, including Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, and Berks counties and the following cities:
Contact Us Today!
"*" indicates required fields