As Pennsylvania natives, we at Pest Control Technicians are heavily involved in the Montgomery County community and do our best to help out our neighbors. As a pest control company, the best way we can do that is by providing the best pest control Montgomery County has to offer. We've been in business for over 45 years, so we know a thing or two about our local pests. If you have an infestation, chances are we've dealt with it and offer a service that will solve your problem.
If you're looking for reliable year-round pest control or even just a one-time service, we're here to help. Just give us a call at 610-275-7378 and we'll have one of our experienced exterminators give you a visit.
Don't see your service area? Give us a call at 610-275-7378. We service more than just the above communities.
As a homeowner, protecting your property from termites should be top of mind. These pests cause an estimated $2.5 billion in property damage each year. Let our team of state-certified exterminators provide you with a termite prevention plan so you don't find your home adding to this statistic. We have over 45 years of experience in preventing these types of infestations.
Our services include:
- An inspection conducted by an experienced technician
- An in-ground termite monitoring system
- Baiting systems designed to target existing infestations
- Three annual check-ins to ensure you stay protected for the long term
Rodents are constantly looking for shelter and a place to hide, especially during the colder months when your home presents itself as a warm option over the outside temperatures. These are intelligent pests that find all sorts of ways into your home including through your attics, pipes, or holes in your foundation. If you suspect a rodent infestation, or simply want to take preventative measures, give us a call and we'll have one of our exterminators come out and help.
Our rodent control services include:
- A free inspection to spot areas of activity
- Trapping methods that are both safe and effective
- Rodent proofing so you stay protected for the long term
- Follow-up visits as needed
A good night's rest is nearly impossible when you're dealing with a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs can come from nearly anywhere, but most commonly they come from used furniture, or from your luggage or clothing after a trip. Instead of trying DIY solutions that just don't work, contact your local professionals to get rid of bed bugs once and for all. When you choose us for bed bug treatment in Montgomery County, you can expect:
- A free, same-day inspection from one of our bed bug exterminators.
- A treatment plan unique to your home's needs.
- The use of organic, family, and pet-friendly products.
- 2-3 treatments to completely eliminate the infestation.
When you need professional bed bug control, get in touch with PCT! We'll make your bed bug problem a thing of the past.
Nothing beats our warm summers here in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Spending time outside during these months is ideal until mosquitoes come and invade your outdoor spaces. Don't let their annoying buzzing and itchy bites ruin your summer fun, instead get expert mosquito control from PCT. We offer environmentally responsible mosquito control services, so you can enjoy your outdoor spaces once again.
When you partner with us, you can expect:
- A free same-day inspection to identify mosquito breeding areas and assess your property.
- Monthly treatments during prime mosquito season, May through October.
- Eco-friendly spray treatments.
- Immediate reduction for mosquito populations.
- Advice from your local exterminator on how to prevent any future infestations.
Finding a wild animal in your home can be a stressful experience. But when you have PCT's expert wildlife control services on your side, you won't have to fret. Our wildlife removal will get rid of bats, birds, squirrels, opossums, snakes, foxes, and more! If you're looking for a reliable solution, contact us today to get the relief you need, right away. We use the following methods to humanely eliminate wildlife from your home:
- Trapping and releasing the animals
- Chimney caps
- Utilizing one-way doors
- Repairing screens
- Gutter guard installation
- And more!