Save Up and Save $50 on Bed Bug Treatment
Bed Bug Treatment Near Me
No one wants to deal with a bed bug infestation. When bed bugs are present in your home it's nearly impossible to get the good night's sleep you deserve. Eliminate your infestation once and for all with the help of your local experts at Pest Control Technicians, Inc. who has over 45 years of experience! Our thorough environmentally responsible bed bug treatment will have you sleeping soundly again before you know it.
Get a Free Estimate
About this Service
Bed bugs are one of the most frustrating pests to deal with as a homeowner. No matter how diligent of a housekeeper you are, these blood-sucking pests can hitch a ride into your home on furniture, clothing, and other fabric items and then set up shop in your home before you even know they are there. Here at Pest Control Technicians Inc., our team has been protecting homes, health, and families since 1976. We have designed our bed bug treatments to be fast, effective, and affordable while being gentle on your family and our planet.
Guaranteed Service From Expert Bed Bug Exterminators
Bed bugs are a tough pest to beat due to their ability to burrow deep within your furniture, carpet, and into the cracks and crevices of your home. At PCT, our team of expert bed bug exterminators is rigorously trained through online and in-field courses to provide the most efficient and effective service. With knowledge in proper PPE usage, chemical handling and storage, pest identification, and customer service, they are equipped to treat your infestation and get rid of bed bugs with ease.
When you partner with us, you can look forward to the following:
- A free same-day inspection to assess the severity of your bed bug infestation.
- A customized treatment plan utilizing a combination of family-and-pet-friendly solutions, including dust and chemical treatments.
- An easy-to-follow prep sheet explained by your knowledgeable and friendly bed bug exterminators.
- Options for standard and low-preparation treatments.
- 2-3 services to eliminate the infestation completely.
How to Prevent Bed Bugs
Awareness is the first step in preventing a bed bug infestation. Knowing the signs of an infestation can help you know to call an expert before your infestation gets out of hand. Likewise, recognizing the types of fabrics that attract bed bugs (rough textures they can cling to) can help you know which materials to be extra careful with.
Ways to prevent bug bugs:
- Wash clothing and linens immediately when you return from a trip.
- Vacuum luggage thoroughly after your travel.
- Wash all bedding and pillows weekly with hot water and dry with high heat to destroy bed bugs and their eggs.
- Launder curtains and vacuum carpets and rugs.
- Vacuum your mattresses and box springs regularly.
- Inspect second-hand furniture carefully before bringing it into your home.
Bed Bugs and Traveling
As traveling and staying in hotels or AirBnBs are the most common way bed bugs come into your home, here are specific ways to prevent bed bugs when traveling:
- Perform a thorough inspection of the bed—including mattress, bed frame, and bedding—for signs of bed bugs.
- Examine baseboards, nearby furniture, and any other nooks and crannies in the vicinity.
- Avoid unpacking your bag—don’t put items in the drawers or closets.
- Rezip it after you get out what you need.
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Despite their misleading name, bed bugs can take up residence in many places besides your bed. These insects often will establish themselves all around your bedroom, generally within 20 feet of your bed itself. When you’re inspecting your home for bed bugs, you should pay extra attention to the following areas:
- Dressers and nightstands.
- Curtains and curtain rods.
- Alarm clocks and electronic devices.
- Electrical outlet covers.
- Computer keyboards.
Commercial Bed Bug Treatment
If you have bed bugs, you need to address them quickly. This is especially true if they are affecting your business. Bed bugs can hop onto your customers and make it back to their homes, causing unnecessary damage to your brand. Since bed bugs are so hard to deal with, you need an expert to assess your situation and apply the most effective treatments.
Our commercial treatments can help the following businesses:
- Highrise apartments
- Food processing
- Food distribution centers
- Office buildings
- Daycare centers
- Medical offices
- Nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Retail stores
- Industrial buildings
- Country clubs
Homeowners often have a lot of questions about bed bugs. There are a lot of myths about these pests, and it can often be startling to find out you have an infestation. Below, we’ve put together an FAQ for all your questions about our services. If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us at 610-601-3117 to talk with one of our expert bed bug exterminators!
Pest Control In The Philadelphia Metro Area
For over 45 years, our team at Pest Control Technicians, Inc. has been proud to provide industry-leading pest control to homes and businesses just like yours. The technicians who work with us undergo frequent training in procedures and customer service to make sure the work they provide is fast, effective, and reliable. Our eco-friendly and affordable, and same-day residential service is available in and around the Philadelphia Metro Area, including Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Chester, Philadelphia, and Berks counties and the following cities: