Many folks rely on professional pest control for the commercial property or residential abode, some enjoy the benefits routine maintenance schedule and others utilize professional pest control when the need arises. No matter your preference and use, April is designated as National Pest Management Month. The NPMA (National Pest Management Association) celebrates professional pest management through the duration of the month of April. For over 30 years we have observed April to honor the professionals in the pest control industry for their irreplaceable role in protecting our health and preserving our property from pests.
Pest Classes & Classifications
Pests have three informal classifications; the potential carriers of bacteria, germs and disease that can easily spread to animals or people. Another is the ability to gnaw, chew and forage their way through structures or belongings, constituting in costly repairs caused by the damage left in their wake. And finally, some are just creepy or annoying, not necessarily bringers of disease or destruction, but simply have the ability to cause horrific fear in many people not prone to their presence or annoy those that have to deal with them.
Professional Pest Control Exterminators
Thanks to the brave souls taking on the careers in pest control, they come to your rescue when termites or carpenter ants are destroying the wood structure points of your palace. Ticks and mosquitoes are eradicated before spreading disease or viruses by the highly equipped, armed soldiers defending you and your loved ones from their gruesome plans. Cockroaches are terminated to help the allergy sufferers from extended days of suffering. Stinging insects like bees, wasps, and hornets are effectively removed from your home to spare you and loved ones from vicious attacks or allergic consequences. Rodents can easily spread disease as well as cause damage to structure and utility services, but with pest control experts, their reign of terror is over sooner than later.
Pest Control Technicians, Inc. would like to relate a few helpful tips on minimizing pest infestations in your home.
• The holes, gaps and cracks along the exterior of your home should be properly sealed.
• Exterior ventilation and service pipes should be adequately shielded from home invaders that skitter.
• Keep vegetation trimmed away from the house to reduce wanderers from crossing the line.
• Avoid water sources by fixing leaks and removing standing water.
• Take the garbage out frequently, and ensure both exterior and interior receptacles have tightly secured lids. Periodically clean trash cans of buildup.
• Keep countertops, cupboards and pantries free of crumbs and properly cleaned.
• Store food and ingredients in high quality sealed containers.
• Avoid leaving pet food for extended periods of time.
• Install screens on windows and doors, and if needed install or replace weather stripping.
• Clear away clutter inside and outside.
• Invest in routine maintenance services performed by a professional pest control technician.
Pest Inspections, Prevention, Control & Removal in Norristown, Lansdale & Levittown Pennsylvania
We at Pest Control Technicians, Inc have been providing pest control services to commercial properties and residential homes since 1976. Continuing on training and education, we are always up to date with technological advances and applying them to our methods and techniques for superior pest control management. Call us today for all your pest control needs!